Tuesday, April 8, 2008

HAPPY SPRING.............

I can't believe, I just learned yet another awesome feature with this Pazzles machine.....I learned how to be able to weld practically ANYTHING together...On this project, I welded spring to a big letter S.....Love it....I also made my own little fabric and felt flower...(with the help of the green top layer from kc company)...The orange, and pink were made with the sizzix machine...the sizzix cuts fabric and felt easily.. this item will be available on my etsy store...Well that's it for now....gotta get back to learning some more on this machine........(smile)







6 comments:

jaycee51 said...

Gorgeous & those flowers are just adorable. However do you come up with all these wonderful creations?!? JC.

Robyn Weatherspoon said...

Girl, you are one amazingly talented lady! I love everything you touch! Hugs and I've just TAGGED you! Have a great day!

*Beatriz Jennings* said...

Beautiful Regina! Have a great day! :)

Babydoll said...

I don't think there's anything you can't make!! LOL!! Love this!

TERIBERI'S CREATIONS said...

This card is beautiful!!!!! I love how you add the swirls to your work. Is that a SU stamp??? I knew it wouldn't take you long to get used to your new machine :o) Enjoy it sis!!!
Hugs, T

Unknown said...

OMG!! This is so gorgeous! I love it!