Monday, October 20, 2008

O CHRISTMAS TREE..O CHRISTMAS TREE.......

Every since I made this card for the new challenge going on over at the bbtb, this song has been in my head...I think I am ready to start decorating for the Christmas season, but don't have any extra time right now....anyhoo, wowzer the design team over at the bbtb did an awesome awesome job on this challenge....go take a look here....This little card is available on my etsy shop here......



Also I wanted to share with you another item I just listed in my etsy shop....the new CARD CREATIONS 6 book.............yummy yummy, it has so many awesome ideals in it......I have one little card in their next to the ever to talented Bety...card called LITTLE ONE....I will be offering the card with a matching envelope and the book...the book retails for 14.99..................



I also wanted to share a little quote that was emailed to me today for Lara Mosby....I think I have read it a few times this morning and I think I am going to keep it dear and near to me..it is awesome words to live by:

. The version found written on the wall in Mother Teresa's home for children in Calcutta:
People are often unreasonable, irrational, and self-centered. Forgive them anyway.
If you are kind, people may accuse you of selfish, ulterior motives. Be kind anyway.
If you are successful, you will win some unfaithful friends and some genuine enemies. Succeed anyway.
If you are honest and sincere people may deceive you. Be honest and sincere anyway.
What you spend years creating, others could destroy overnight. Create anyway.
If you find serenity and happiness, some may be jealous. Be happy anyway.
The good you do today, will often be forgotten. Do good anyway.
Give the best you have, and it will never be enough. Give your best anyway.
In the final analysis, it is between you and God. It was never between you and them anyway.
-this version is credited to Mother Teresa

6 comments:

DeeDee said...

GORGEOUS Regina!! The card is so YOU!!! The lace and the yummy ribbon and look at you giving up a lovely treasure and a little piece of your art work....some lucky someone will LOVE IT!!! HUGS!!!

TERIBERI'S CREATIONS said...

OH GIRL........this Christmas card is AWESOME and so is LITTLE ONE!!! Congrats on getting published - YOU ROCK!!!! The poem you posted is so TRUE AND AWESOME. .....I will go back and read it AGAIN :o)

Hugs sis!!!
T

Anonymous said...

Regina - I just had to comment on this card. I saw this magazine this weekend at a bookstore and was looking through it. I saw this card and thought, how cute, then I thought - that looks like a Regina card!! So, I looked down and found I was right!! It was a Regina card!!! LOL
MeFlick from Cricut MB

Nikki said...

LOVE LOVE what you did with this challenge Regina! I just soooo love it! It's gorgeous and no surprised it sold of your Etsy store in a day!
Hugs, Nikki

Daniela Dobson said...

Beautiful card, Regina.
Congrats on the pub, I saw it the other day when my copy arrived.

Anonymous said...

such beautiful cards!!your style is gorgeous! tfs!

-sarah