Saturday, March 21, 2009

i love you i love you i love you.............................

a million times over....this card features another new set of printables from The Cutting Cafe .....the set is called I LOVE YOU and it comes from a new set of background stamps....the background stamps are approx. 6 by 6 inches...big enough to cover any size card and great to use on layouts for matting photos...here is the link to the new set..click here..I decided to use kraft paper....I so love the look of kraft paper...i think this card is manly enough to give to my hubby to remind him how much I love him...



8 comments:

Bella and Aidees Mom said...

Awww...It is perfect...He will love it...Krista

DeeDee said...

Well Ma'am, I love it and I just know your sweet hubs will too! It's wonderful girlie! HUGS!

Nikki said...

OH I LIKE!!! x

Candy Bello said...

oh my gosh that is sooo cute!!

:)
candy

mickeydee said...

Cute card and the words are such a fun size! 6 x 6 is such a versatile size to work with!

A Little Time said...

soooooo pretty!!

DonnaMundinger said...

Sooo great on the kraft paper Regina! Love how you got a little bling in there too. xxD

Enfys said...

Fantastic, I love the kraft paper, and the printable stamps look amazing
hugs
Enfys xx