Thursday, July 2, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY 40 DIFFERENT WAYS............

If you are here for the current BBTB BUG BLOG HOP that is going on right now, click here and then come back and see some new releases from the Cutting Cafe.....

Okay on with today's post.............HAPPY BIRTHDAY 40 different ways......well not exactly, but this card uses both of the 2 new releases from the Cutting Cafe....One set is called HAPPY BIRTHDAY 40 WAYS...........which as 40 different happy birthday words in different fonts....totally fab.....this set will surely have everything you need for that perfect HAPPY BIRTHDAY SENTIMENT...

The second new release is a HAPPY BIRTHDAY BACKGROUND STAMP.....it features a really small script.....perfect for layer behind other stuff....
I decided to play along and base my card on this weeks INSPIRATIONAL CARD SKETCHES....this is a first for me, but I am already loving these sketches on this site.....As for the card itself, I fell in love with this black dotted paper by SEI....the pink scallop was done on my bosskut machine.....and the adorable strawberry is from KC company...


21 comments:

Yvette said...

Regina, I LOVE your card! Love the Happy bday stamp you used for the background, your berry and that ribbon is awesome too!

~amy~ said...

Oh Regina, the black/white with the pop of pink is absolutely striking!!!! The birthday background is perfect for it! I'm a huge fan of HB for Happy Birthday!

Devon said...

Such a pretty card! Love the bling!

Norine said...

love the card and new set great job
Hugs
Norine

Enfys said...

Love this Regina, this must be my alltime favourite download from the Cutting Cafe - you clever girlie. I will be using it ALL the time
hugs
En xx

Vicky said...

Such a striking card, love the pink bow and the strawberry, really sets off the black and white. Great take on the IC sketch thanks for playing along. :)xx

Anonymous said...

`WoW` Regina You *Rocked* this sketch...
Your card is beautiful..
love the strwberrys and ribbon
`Yummie`...
`Thanks` for joining in with I-C-S this week..
enjoy the rest of your weekend:) x

Tricia said...

cute cute cute! Wowee~ honored to see you at ICS this week! thanks Regina and have a great holiday today! hugs

Kay said...

Gorgeous card, Regina! I LOVE that ribbon and it's so amazing with the black & white. The little strawberry you added is TOO cute!!!!! Happy July 4th, my dear!!
♥♥ Kay

RinaZ said...

Your talent is amazing! I LOVE LOVE LOVE looking at your blog! You give such creative inspiration! I looked to try and see where I should put this comment. I had to just pick one because there are so many great things to post it under.
I wanted to stop by and let you know that I have given your blog an award. You can pick it up on my blog. :)
http://letstalkexpression.blogspot.com

Thank you again for sharing your wonderful talent and inspiring so many people!

Liz Weber said...

Yummo Regina your card looks good enough to eat - the strawberry is so clever and I love the scallop design! Fab Happy Birthday sentiments you have created!

Thanks for using ICS #23 so beautifully!

Jeni Glee said...

WOW, I mean, ***WOW!!!!!** You rocked the sketch, Regina. That bow is just AWESOME! It is absolutely STUNNING, my Friend!

Regina said...

Wow! love it! love the colors and that berry! thanks for playing along at ICS

badgersue said...

Really adorable, Regina! Love the colors and the bow.

wendipooh13 said...

such a fun and clever card!!! love the bling and ribbon, soo yummy!! great job with the IC sketch this week!!!

Fink said...

I am glad you joined us at ICS! I love the bow and the layered strawberry.

Unknown said...

Oh my... what a clever and beautiful card..
Cheers

CraftyC said...

Stunning card Regina, I just adore the colour combo on this and the papers are so pretty. Thanks for taking part in this weeks ICS
Clairex

Dawn♥ said...

Regina can I just say that my mouth is on the floor right now. Such a stunning card. That pop of pink is perfect touch to any b/w card. I love the new releases to. Thank you for dropping by ICS and joining us using #23!
♥Dawn♥

Becky G said...

You are amazing girl! I love everything, especially that big ole pink bow! What a great set!!!!!

Hugs, Becky

Kathlene said...

Gorgeous! I'm drooling over that ribbon. LOL