Tuesday, October 27, 2009

365 CHALLENGE....WINTER BUTTERFLIES...MY GD PROJECT

IF YOUR LOOKING FOR THE BBTB HOP CLICK HERE.....

Hello everyone.......Here is my take on one of the challenges from 365 CARDS...here is the sketch we had to base our card on....check out the other ladies projects...super awesome...AND...here is my take..I used some fun new IMAGINISCE Christmas paper along with some new BASIC GREY Christmas paper....the HAPPY HOLIDAYS background is from the Cutting Cafe as well as the SNOWFLAKE AND BUTTERFLY...the Christmas swirl on the left side is Basic Grey...Have a wonderful day and thanks for visiting me...HUGS

Next up is my part 2 of the CHRISTMAS TREE I decorated..you can find that here....here is what I did with the negatives from the TREE ORNAMENTS...I used the stationery box from the cafe site and the all about christmas set....fun and quick project

10 comments:

DeeDee said...

BEAUTIFUL girlie! A Christmas butterfly sounds lovely to me! You are awesome my sweet friend! HUGS!

bonnie said...

Beautiful cards Regina...those Christmas papers are so cute I must get some! I love those cute little negative ornament cards...can I ask where you get your brown kraft colored card stock...we can't find it anywhere here in the UK!! hugs to you :) Bonnie x

DonnaMundinger said...

Fabulous take on the Sketch Regina! Really beautiful! LOVE your Hallmark projects too! You turn Kraft into pure elegance! Hugs, D

Lana Clarke said...

You did a great job with the sketch Regina and the butterfly looks so beautiful perched there.
I also love your Hallmark creations.
Hugs
Lana x

Sharon Caudle said...

Regina, you are amazing! Your challenge card is beautiful, and I love, love, love your cards you made for your HS project! Beautiful! hugs!

JustYolie said...

Gosh these card are so elegant! Love them very classy! :)

Gloria Stengel said...

Such pretty cards. So much detail. I love the snowflake/butterfly card. It's perfect for CA since we get butterflies in winter...but not snowflakes. Not in this part of CA anyway. LOL Great projects. Love your blog!

~amy~ said...

good grief...you rock regina...love, love, love your take on the 365 Cards Sunday sketch!!!!
Love your ornaments too...busy chicklet!

Pam said...

Wow, Regina - eye candy all over the place! I love what you did with the 365 sketch!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey are you a professional journalist? This article is very well written, as compared to most other blogs i saw today….
anyhow thanks for the good read!