Saturday, May 1, 2010

SCHOOL PROJECTS.........................

GESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS, I can't believe that school will already be out in a few weeks...I am not sure I am quit ready to have kids at home ALL DAY with me....(smile)...anyhoo, Just wanted to pop in and share a School Project....this was made for a guy teacher....so not to much fuss about it...see video underneath for more details...I did use the following cafe files on this project:
PENCIL BOX
SCHOOL DAYS
FRAME SHAPED CARD
have a great day...hugs

10 comments:

Sharon said...

A stunning card Regina. Loved watching your video. Your voice is so clear and lovely. Will try to watch the others later. ~ Sharo

Tenia Nelson said...

Love this!!

bonnie said...

Oh I get so excited when you do a video...love the school gift set and papers you used...it's so adorable and perfect for a guy teacher and the cute little cards at the end of the video...there's something so sweet about school cards and the bright colours. Hope you're having a fab weekend sweetie...hugs, Bonnie xoxox

~amy~ said...

perfect giftie set for a male teacher Regina!!

Carole Beath said...

This is so perfect for a guy, and those colors just pop. I love it.
Carole

My Creative Time said...

I LOVE it!!! GREAT job my friend!! He will love it!! I have that paper! I'll have to make something for MY son's MAn teacher!!:) TFS!!
Hugs,
Emma:)

Kay said...

I know! I can't believe school is almost out, too. I love your projects, Regina. The non-traditional "teacher" colors are so cool. I'm sure he'll love these!! They are perfect for a guy!! ♥♥ Kay

Bella and Aidees Mom said...

You are becoming a household icon...Hmmmm...Before videos you were an icon anyways...Beautiful project...Krista

Cindy Lee said...

Isn't it fun to have the kids with you at home?? Noisy but fun :)

I love your projects, Regina!! It's so fun!

DonnaMundinger said...

Great project Regina, and such a perfet color/pattern combo for a male. xxD