Wednesday, February 1, 2012

VALENTINE'S DAY BINGO.............

Hello everyone....I have came to the conclusion that I THINK BLOGGER DOESN'T LIKE ME.....I tried a few days ago to post a few things and it kept giving me a picture to big error....errrrrrr. So I am gonna post one project a day for a few days....

Up first is this fun Valentine's Day bingo set....I used no other then the VALENTINE'S DAY BINGO SET....I just used my heart Stampin up punch for the different color hearts and the box is done in Martha Stewart paper....

Well I will be back tomorrow....hugs

6 comments:

Bella and Aidees Mom said...

Regina,
Very sweet...I have that smae paper:)

bonnie said...

So super cute Regina...love all the pink!! I have trouble now and again with blogger...it's normally ok if I try later but it can be so frustrating sometimes when you wnat to get things done!! Have a great day sweetie...hugs xx

jessica said...

Love it Regina!! Such beautiful paper!!

Jeri said...

Just adore your pretty pink bingo. Great idea punching little hearts for the markers. I can't get blogger to cooperate with me about 75% of the time, so don't feel bad.

Lori said...

Love your Valentine bingo - so very cute! Yeah, blogger...what can we say?

Sharon Caudle said...

This is fabulous, Regina! I love this set and your colors and papers are perfect!
hugs, Sharon