Wednesday, May 16, 2012

I AM SOOOOOOOOO BEHIND

on posting my latest projects.......so since I have sooooooooo many, I am gonna just show all the pictures with a link to the files I used from the Cutting Cafe...it has been so busy lately in my household....from bd people to ANOTHER son getting a car..........Lord Help Me...(hehehe)

okay here we go:
Used the VACATION WORD SHAPED CARD and the ITS ROAD TRIP TIME AGAIN

Used the STRAWBERRY TRIO SHAPED CARD SET and the BERRY SWEET GREETINGS


This card also is included in the STRAWBERRY TRIO SET...it is a window card


wow that was a lot, I will try and keep my blog more update for here on....thanks for visiting me and have a wonderful day...hugs

6 comments:

Norma G. said...

They're all super cute!

Sandi said...

wow Regina, you have posted the mother lode of beautiful, good luck with that driving teenager, hugs

Krista's Paper Cafe said...

These are all darling Regina. I appreciate your details. (one day I will catch up and be a bit more fancy.) Your recipients will love these creations. I am having fun with your files too! The digis are so cute!!

Jeri said...

Fantastic projects, Miss Regina. I checked your blog last week when I saw your new adorable pocket file on the Cafe because I wanted to say how cute it was. It wasn't posted yet so here I am today to tell you how sweet they are.

Carole Beath said...

eye candy, one right after another. I love your designs, always the best around. .... I remember when my son got a car. I turned gray in a day thinking about it...
Hugs
C

Penny'sfromHeavenreborn Nursery said...

Lets see, Love it , love it ,love it, cute, cute, cute, Awesome, Awesome, I think I got them all..

HUGS
Penny