Monday, June 25, 2012

SPECIAL THOUGHTS OF YOU

Hello everyone, popping in with another challenge card. This time I decided to play along with JUST US GIRLS #142...I really loved the color scheme to their challenge.
Here is my take on it, I used the following two sets from the Cutting Cafe:

I think I have went crazy over these BOW TIE - RIBBONS....now I never have to worry about finding matching ribbon.....although I do own just about every ribbon there is to own...hehehe...
Here is the inspiration piece:
Come on by and play along...the team did an outstanding job on their takes.

SUPPLIES:
Cardstock: Georgia Pacific, Kraft paper (Stamper Corner), Bazzill
Pattern Paper: DoodleBug Designs
Flower pot template: The Cutting Cafe (flower pot shaped card)
Bow Template: The Cutting Cafe (Bow Tie - Ribbon template)
Ink: Sakura (white) and Memory Zig (black)
Glitter: ClearSnap (Fairydustglitter) (Pralines & Cream)

6 comments:

jessica said...

Beautiful job Regina!!!

Leslie said...

I love it! Great colors.

Lori said...

So pretty - love the flowers with their sparkly centers!

Linda said...

Wow wonderful card. So pretty and glitter. LOVE it!

Lisa Kind said...

Oh wow, this is soooo pretty! I love all those flowers and the colors are fabulous...so is the bow! Thanks for playing with Just Us Girls!

Vicki Dutcher said...

So fabulously bright - I love it! Thanks for joining in at JUGS!