Monday, October 1, 2012

MISSING IN ACTION BUT OH SO.................

BUSY.......Yes I have been away from quite some time now, but I have been busy busy busy...with  the Cafe and just plain o life.......
A few things that have been going on, first I got MY VERY OWN SCRAP ROOM..........I am totally juiced...oh my gosh...THANK YOU JESUS...I was in the garage for 10 years..........SHARING THE SPACE with all of the little creatures that live around us...ugh ugh...PLUS COLD WINTERS and HOT SUMMERS....but I was still grateful to have the space, but now I am so out of my mind with my new space......here are a few pictures...........Still much to do though....need curtains, window seat, yellow chair, organzation etc.......YOU CAN FOLLOW AND SEE MORE PICTURES HERE









On a sadder note, I got the room because my oldest moved out......it has been quite a scary month, last month....he got into a car accident coming home from Reno, Nevada. He flipped his car a few times......RIGHT BY THE CLIFF.........By the Grace of God he walked away completely unhurt...oh my the Good Lord was watching over him.....Car got totaled though...

So I have been busy with designing my new room and working on lots of Cafe files.........Since I had made so many projects and want to get all caught up,  I am just going to post my latest projects with  the sets used.........Will be back later with more new projects........

 MADE THIS USING THE NEW RIBBON TIC TAC BOX
 ANOTHER CARD USING THE SPIDER WEB SHAPED CARD SET
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day...HUGS

15 comments:

MissScrapAlot said...

I am so so so glad your baby is okay!!!! How terrifying for him and all of you.....lov your color choice and sister!!! You so deserve this space like noone I know!!!!1 Congrats :))

Елена Яшкова said...

Ох, сколько всякой красоты!!! Super!!!

Anonymous said...

I'm glad your son is ok. Love your craftroom I have a corner in the kitchen but I try to keep it organized and out of site.





Lara said...

Glad to hear your son is okay!! Love love love your new scraproom, good for you!!!! Keep the pics coming!

Sandi said...

wow, what a post, your projects as always impeccable, love love that studio girl, and saying prayers of thanks that boy child was unhurt and will stay that way, hugs

bonnie said...

Oh wow your craft room looks amazing!! Lucky girl! So many pretties in one post, I love everything you do sweetie all your projects are fabulous! X x

Tamika said...

Thank the heavenly Father your son is OK what an accident! Glad to here is just fine. Regina your room is gorgeous I am so happy for you! I'm coming over. What time do we scrap LOL! Your projects are awesome!

Sharon Caudle said...

Oh Regina! I can't even imagine the feeling of panic that came with that phone call! Praise the good Lord that he was ok! Your room is amazing!!!!!! And I'm completely loving those treat holders!!! Big hugs!

cardchick's world said...

Oh how I missed your talent...I know life get in the way and is SOOOO much more important....but so glad that the Hand of God is upon your family and the other good thing that you also have been busy with your AWESOME craft room
the first child is hard, not only do you miss him but so does the other children...I know my three sons missed thier sister for about a month before they got used it...enjoy completing your beautiful craftroom

N2ScrapN4Fun said...

Regina,

Thank God your son escaped w/o injury! That's a blessing.

I totally adore your scrap space. It's awesome.

And of course, your projects are always amazing. I can't wait to get back to creating... I've been MIA and so has my mojo... :)

Linda said...

Oh my goodness what a close call for your son. You are blessed to have him safe.
I love love love your room. So beautiful. Is it always that neat? I sure wish I could work that way. I feel like I have to have every thing right in front of me to remember I have it and to get my creativity going but I would love to start every day with my space so neat. Such a beautiful place to create. Like a brand new clean canvas.
TFS

~amy~ said...

Thank goodness your baby is okay...whew!

Sweet Mother of Pearl...I'm coming over to play play play...I love your room...you did some serious damage at Ikea!!!!!

check out all your fun projects!!!!

mickeydee said...

Oh Regina, I'm so glad that your son is ok. He was definitely being watched over. LOVE your new room, it is so bright and looks like a happy place to play and create in. I'm glad you are going to create in a comfortable place, free of heat, and cold and critters. Hugs to you my sweet friend.

Carole Beath said...

First of all, I am so so glad that your son is ok for that scary accident. Thank the Lord... secondly I LOVE your new craft room. You totally deserve the best of surroundings to create your wonderful things, Regina. I am so happy for you. And I scrolled through and loved every single card. Hugs hugs.
Carole

pamela said...

I AM IN LOVE WITH YOUR ROOM ♥ I'm so glad to hear that your son is unhurt, but the whole accident must've shocked everyone :(