Saturday, January 5, 2013

I LOVE colourQ

I really do, those ladies over there are sooooooooo talented.....So I thought I would play along this week, with their colourQ challenge #170...
This week you were allowed to use any of the past color combinations...........Here are my takes:
 This first card using the new VALENTINE'S DAY CROSSWORD PUZZLE set............
and the color combination comes from this:
And this second card I used the same VALENTINE'S DAY CROSSWORD PUZZLE SET.....
 and here is the color combination:
Check them out......you will surely be inspired by all their talent.....HUGS

4 comments:

Jen Mitchell said...

These are so fun! I think these are the first crossword puzzle cards I've ever seen! Thanks for joining us at colourQ!

Tracey McNeely said...

Both of your cards are so fun, great colour choice. Thank you so much for sharing with us this week at the colourQ!

Sylvia said...

Beautiful card, Regina, I love what you did with the colors and the stamps! Thanks for joining in the fun at the colourQ this week.

Lisa Minckler said...

Knock out cards Regina! Both have a such a fun and unique look but the first one really grabbed my attention. Someone will love these for Valentine's Day.