Monday, December 30, 2013

BUSINESS THANK YOUS

Hello all, if you need to make some business thank yous or perhaps you want to make a fun, quick set for a friend, I have the perfect set....BUSINESS THANK YOU......PRINTABLE STAMP SET
from the Cutting Cafe.


The second of this month is my sister's birthday and she has a business in which she makes organic lotions, cremes and more....Lately she had been getting lots of orders so I thought these cards would come in handy.
All I did was print out the images and then I love the black and white color on the flowers that I just added a colored card stock behind 4 images (pastel colors) and then added rhinestones to the middle of the flowers in the colors of the card stock.   EASY PEASY.
Then I made the box using the new SIMPLE CARD BOX from the Cutting Cafe...
Also this little set will be my project this week for our inspirational post over at The Cutting Cafe's blog....it is the last post of our current team...so please come on by and check out all the dt's awesome work this Wednesday.

2 comments:

Jeri said...

Adorable cards, Regina. I love how nice that box looks with the big window for the cards to show through.

Unknown said...

Nice