Thursday, December 26, 2013

NEW YEARS AND MY CHRISTMAS NEIGHBOR GIFTS

Well now that Christmas is behind us.............
THERE IS ONLY 1 WEEK LEFT UNTIL NEW YEARS............
I think we will be staying home this year and I am completly fine with that.....

Recently I released a few new sets over at The Cutting Cafe for the new year:

This first card I used the 2014 WINE GLASS SET:

And this card was made using the 2014 NUMBER SHAPED CARD SET:

 AND this was my Christmas gift for my neighbors this year...I used the HAPPY HOLIDAYS TO MY NEIGHBORS.......set.

Have a fabulous Thursday...HUGS



7 comments:

Tenia Nelson said...

Awesome creations, dearie!! :)

Angi Barrs said...

So fun and festive. Love them all. Hope you and your family had a MERRY CHRISTMAS!

mickeydee said...

You are the best neighbor ever! These are just the cutest. Love them all......hugs.....luv ya.......d

Anonymous said...

Love all of your creations. You are so creative..
Can you tell me where you got those beautiful bottles for the Xmas candies...........awesome.
Happy New Year to you and your family..
hugs from Hawaii
bobbi

Jeri said...

Awesome creations! Love the sweet neighbor gifts.
Happy New Year hugs, Jeri

Regina Easter said...

hi bobbi, i got the jar from a salad dressing........

Unknown said...

Creative and cute