Thursday, November 19, 2015

TURKEY TREATS

Hello everyone.......oh my I can't believe that Thanksgiving is next week....this year has simply flown by....but I'm not complaining...I love the holiday season.....

Today I want to share with you a fun project that you can add to your Thanksgiving plate or maybe just put a few here and there within your Thanksgiving Feast...

It's a TURKEY TREAT CUP CARD....this is a new release from The Cutting Cafe.....
I think he is soooooo adorable: there are two different versions.....on a card and by itself...



Remember all of the treat cup cards from the Cafe you DON'T need to purchase any separate treat cups....the template is part of the file.
This picture shows how you can get the treats out easily.

We offer a WIDE variety of TREAT CUP CARDS over at The Cutting Cafe..you can find them all here.
Also be sure to check out Jeannie from Dragonfly Journey....her challenge #32 is all about Turkeys....

2 comments:

Michele K. Henderson said...

I saw your turkey treat over at Dragonfly Journeys and I had to check it out! This is adorable! What a great idea!
Take care!
Michele

Lisa Minckler said...

These are definitely turkeys to be pardoned...they come bearing gifts!!